Dear Friends, Allies, Supporters and Donors of Asian Community AIDS Services:
In this update, you will see a very special video from the Shimmerellas; Our ACAS Trans Women’s Program Team. Please watch below and find out why the Shimmerellsas are so shimmery and deserve your support!
With 7 amazing teams competing against each other for the top fundraising team title, below is an update of how much each team has raised so far. Please click on the following team links to donate to the team(s) of your choice, or if you would like to sponsor the team captains, you can click on their names to their personal fundraising pages:
- Team CelebrAsian (Captain:Alan Li) – Amount Raised: $6,505 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=719218
- Team Love ACAS! – General ACAS Team (Captain:Christian Hui) – Amount Raised: $1265https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721700
- Team ACAS SuperMen – Men’s Program S.L.A.M.! (Captain:Ryan Tran) – Amount Raised: $300https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721744
- Team ACASwonderWomen – Women’s Program (Captain:Noulmook Sutdhibhasilp) – Amount Raised $1490 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721997
- Team Remembrance of Heroes – Support Program (Captain:Andrew Miao) – Amount Raised $1200 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721986
- Team Shimmerellas – Transwomen’s Program (Captain: Mina) – Amount Raised $0https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=723939
- Team Titans – Queer Asian Youth Program (Captain Gabriel Bacani) – Amount Raised $135 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=724248
Please join us as a runner/walker to help us raise funds to benefit the East and Southeast Asians of the LGBTQ community and people living with HIV! To find out how you can register as a runner/walker, please visit: http://acas.orgacas-scotiarun-charity-challenge-2016/
More importantly, please make a donation to the runners/walkers or our wonderful teams! We need your support! To make a one-time donation to ACAS for our ScotiaRun Charity Challenge (not specific team or individual runner/walker), you can do so here: https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?RegistrationID=3322773#&panel1-1
Please note that any donations over $20 will receive be issued electronic tax-receipts.
From all of the staff and board members of ACAS, we want to thank you in advance for your generosity and love!
If you have any questions about the ACAS ScotiaRun 2016 Charity Challenge, please contact: Christian Hui at email@example.com.
Watch this special video the Shimmerellas made for you!
The Shimmer Project is a pilot project at ACAS to create a safe space for Asian Trans Women. Currently, no such program exists for a marginalized group. Beyond promoting healthy sexuality, The Shimmer Project strive to empower self-advocacy, resiliency and everything fabulous!
Watch the amazingly shimmery video these beautiful ladies have created for you https://youtu.be/p-CqD87lMK4
Support the Shimmerellas now by making a donation to their team below:https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=723939
To find out more information on how to join the ACAS ScotiaRun Charity Challenge, please visit: http://acas.orgacas-scotiarun-charity-challenge-2016/
Follow us! www.twitter.com/ACAStoronto
Like us! www.facebook.com/AsianCommunityAIDSServices