QTAY’s mandatory one-day training
August 14, 2021 / 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Do you to be a QTAY Peer Educator? Here’s your chance!
- Learn new leadership and facilitation skills
- Make an impact in the Queer and Trans East and Southeast Asian community
- Increase your social support networks and meet amazing youth in the community…and more
- Submit your resume with 2 references by Wednesday, August 18 at 11:59pm.
- Attending the August 14 training will act as a cover letter of sorts, so don’t worry about that unless you felt you weren’t able to exhibit your skills at the training.
- We will call qualified peers for a job interview.
- E-mailing Dany at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clicking “attending/going” on our Facebook event page (please make sure to check your unread messages to see if you’ve received a confirmation from “Dominique Villanueva”)
- Direct Messaging (DM) us on our @queerasianyouth Instagram page Once you’ve RSVP’d, Dany will send you a zoom link closer to the training date!
TRAINING TOPICS: Group Facilitation, Peer Support, Navigating Emotional Triggers in the WorkplaceFeel free to email Dany at email@example.com at any time if you have any comments, concerns, or questions![ID: A purple watercolour boat sails on a blue sea with a whale and birds above. Purple text on a yellow background describes the event mentioned above.]