GetaKit by ACAS Walkthrough
July 28, 2021 / 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Now you can order a free HIV self-test! We will walk you through the online registration and answer questions you might have about GetaKit by ACAS
Date: Wednesday, July 28
Register for the workshop on Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZElduiurTItEt3T-lcS-rkoP1RMx0vjPSMU
Asian Community AIDS Services (ACAS) is piloting GetaKit, an HIV self-test delivery program. GetaKit by ACAS is designed to make HIV self-testing available for East & Southeast Asian people living in Ontario.
It is simple to register and complete a short survey to receive free HIV self-testing kits by mail.
You’re eligible for a kit if you are:
- Any gender (cisgender, transgender, or non-binary)
- Any sexual orientation (lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, heterosexual, etc.)
- Any citizenship status including international student, temporary worker, or non-status
- Age 16 years or older
- HIV-negative or don’t know your status
- Not enrolled in an HIV vaccine trial
- Not diagnosed with a bleeding disorder