2013 has been an amazing year for ACAS, and we would like to extend our gratitude to our allies, volunteers, donors and community partners so that we can continue to provide the much needed culturally and linguistically appropriate services to the East and Southeast Asian HIV and LGBTQ communities in Ontario. Some of the work we accomplished in the past year are:
- Organizing health promotion workshops, holistic health mini-clinics, and a treatment adherence skills building weekend for HIV+ people thanks to community partners, small business owners, and pharmaceutical companies
- Launching a new website integrated with Google translate to provide better accessibility and online zine, Qi Magazine, featuring a sexual health related blogs, interviews, stories, comics, art and photography
- Distributing thousands of condoms at Asian community events, festivals, bathhouses, and dance parties
- Conducting sexual health education workshops with over 700 attendance
- Recruiting and retaining 120 active volunteers
ankara escort ankara escort çankaya escort çankaya escort escort bayan çankaya istanbul rus escort eryaman escort ankara escort kızılay escort istanbul escort ankara escort ankara escort escort ankara istanbul rus Escort atasehir Escort beylikduzu Escort Ankara Escort malatya Escort kuşadası Escort gaziantep Escort izmir Escort
And to all the donors and supporters who helped us at the ACAS Scotia Run Challenge, Golden Piggy Challenge, and the World AIDS Day #LOVEandFORTUNE13 fundraising drive, we would like to say a big thank you for your generosity and dedication.
We look forward to celebrating 20 years of ACAS and World Pride 2014 with you next year!