Monkeypox Vaccine Clinic
October 28, 2022 / 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Book Your Monkeypox vaccine
The monkeypox vaccination service, provided by Toronto Public Health nurses in collaboration with ACAS, is on Friday, October 28th 3:00 pm-6:30 pm at 260 Spadina Ave, Unit 410. This is open eligibility for gay, bisexual, queer men who have sex with men, including trans men and trans women.
Please use this link acas.setmore.com and choose any of the staff names for appointment time. Last appointment will be at 6:15pm
Please consider that we are a community-based organization that has small capacity. If it suits you better, there are multiple mass immunization clinics run by the City of Toronto that can handle larger numbers through walk-in. You can find the mass clinics at
The current eligibility criteria determined by the Ontario Ministry of Health are:
a) Two-spirited, non-binary, trans- or cis-gender individuals who self-identify or have sexual partners who self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (gbMSM) community AND at least one of the following:
- Have received a diagnosis of bacterial STI (i.e., chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis) in the past 2 months;
- Have had 2 or more sexual partners recently or may be planning to;
- Have attended venues for sexual contact (e.g., bath houses, sex clubs) recently or may be planning to, or who work/volunteer in these settings;
- Have had anonymous sex (e.g., using hookup apps) recently or may be planning to; and/or
- Are a sexual contact of an individual who engages in sex work.
b) Any individual who engages in sex work or may be planning to.
c) Household and/or sexual contacts of those identified for PrEP eligibility in parts (a) and (b) above AND are moderately to severely immunocompromised or pregnant may be at higher risk for severe illness from an MPX infection may be considered for PrEP and should contact their healthcare provider (or their local public health unit) for more information.
Second Dose Eligibility
Based on Ontario Ministry of Health guidelines, the following groups are eligible for two vaccine doses given 28 days apart:
- Individuals who meet the Provincial eligibility criteria for PrEP and are moderately to severely immunocompromised. A referral letter from a healthcare provider or proof of medication (see page 11) is required in order to get the second dose.
- Research laboratory employees working directly with replicating orthopoxviruses. This completed form must be provided.