The monkeypox vaccination service, provided by Toronto Public Health nurses in collaboration with ACAS, is on Friday, June 24th, 11:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at 260 Spadina Ave, Unit 410. Priority will be given to members of the East and Southeast Asian community and their partners. There is no walk-in. Please use this link https://acas.setmore.com and choose one of the staff names for an appointment time.
There are a few pops-up clinics in Toronto right now. You can check where to get mass vaccination at
By booking this appointment, you are confirming that you met the Provincial eligibility: You are trans- or cis-gender individuals who self-identify as belonging to the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (gbMSM) community AND at least one of the following:
- Have received a diagnosis of bacterial STI (i.e., chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis) in the past 2 months;
- Have had 2 or more sexual partners within the past 21 days or may be planning to;
- Have attended venues for sexual contact within the past 21 days (e.g., bath houses, sex clubs) or may be planning to, or who work/volunteer in these settings;
- Have had anonymous/casual sex in the past 21 days (e.g., using online dating/ hookup apps) or may be planning to;
- Engage in sex work or may be planning to, and their sexual contacts.