CSIH will select up to 25 recipients, each of whom will be provided the grant to cover registration costs for AIDS 2020: Virtual (valued at US$540.00; US$150.00 for student/youth/post-doc). For a full breakdown of registration costs, visit the AIDS 2020: Virtual website .
As a part of efforts to secure greater involvement by and meaningfully engage people living with HIV/AIDS, CSIH will be offering grants to individuals fitting the criteria described below.
Friday, June 12, 2020 – Monday, June 22, 2020 (12:00 pm EDT). Recipients will be notified by Friday,
June 26, 2020.
To qualify for a Participation Grant, applicants must:
- Have lived experience with HIV/AIDS (including people living with HIV and people who are
engaged in HIV response)
- Be a Canadian citizen or resident of Canada
- Be available to attend the AIDS 2020: Virtual from July 6 to 10, 2020.
Participation Grant applications will be assessed for:
- Demonstration of an affiliation with and/or connection to the HIV community in Canada.
- Demonstration of tangible benefits from attending AIDS 2020: Virtual, and
- Capacity to share knowledge gained and lessons learned with a larger community.
Interested applicants should complete the PDF application and return to Priscilla Pangan, Project Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 22, 2020 (12:00 pm EDT).