Secure your spot now for one of the most anticipated and fun event of the year for Asian gay, bi, queer, cis & trans men! Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it hard to meet guys online or at the club? Come join us for a fun and relaxed afternoon. We have some fun and new ways to meet people but also includes the standard speed dating format.
To give you a fulfilling experience, there is a cover charge of $10 which provides you complimentary food platters. As space is limited to 30 spots, RSVP is required ahead of time. Please RSVP your name and email at email@example.com to secure your spot.
Date: Saturday, March 7
Location: The Drink
Address: 459 Church St
Cover charge: $10 (Cash only on the day of, includes complimentary food)
This is our 5th year running this highly anticipated event. This year our Speed Dating event will be held at The Drink, an chill bar in the gay village that serves coffee, beer, cocktails, and food. Buy yourself a drink to loosen up, or buy a drink for that person you’re eyeing 😉
What is Speed Dating?
It’s a fun way to meet many new potential friends, dates, and/or partners. Please be mindful of the following guidelines:
1. This is an event for self-identified cisgender and transgender Asian men.
2. You are welcome regardless of your HIV status, age, body type, and language ability.
3. Come with an open mind. You will be meeting a variety of people looking for different things, so please be respectful and open to communicating.
4. Respect different relationship statuses. Whether you are single or in a relationship(s), we encourage you to discuss what you are looking for with the people you meet.
5. If you feel uncomfortable, you will always have the right to pass.
6. You are encouraged to dress business casual or dress to impress!
7. Please arrive on time! It may be hard to jump in during some of the activities, but we will try our best to fit you in.
8. RSVP required
For more info or RSVP:
Men’s Sexual Health Coordinator
(416) 963-4300 ext. 235 ∙ firstname.lastname@example.org