Dear Friends, Allies, Supporters and Donors of Asian Community AIDS Services:
With just under 3 weeks away from the Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon, Half Marathon and 5k run on October 16, 2016, ACAS has raised $6,915.00 as of Thursday, September 29, 2016! That means we have raised over 1/3 of our $20,000 goal! Thanks to all our donors, supporters, and our 23 runners and walkers for the amazing fundraising efforts, and please continue to support us in the coming days!
In this update, you will see a very special video from our Sex, Love, Asian, Men! (S.L.A.M.!) Men’s Program Team: Team ACAS SuperMen. Please watch below and find out why the ACAS SuperMen are so special and deserve your support!
With the addition of Team Shimmerellas and Team Teen Titans, you would be thrilled to know that we now have 7 amazing teams competing against each other for the top fundraising team title! Please click on the following team links to donate to the team(s) of your choice, or if you would like to sponsor the team captains, you can click on their names to their personal fundraising pages:
- Team CelebrAsian (Captain:Alan Li) – Amount Raised: $4430 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=719218
- Team Love ACAS! – General ACAS Team (Captain:Christian Hui) – Amount Raised: $625 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721700
- Team ACAS SuperMen – Men’s Program S.L.A.M.! (Captain:Ryan Tran) – Amount Raised: $250 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721744
- Team ACASwonderWomen – Women’s Program (Captain:Noulmook Sutdhibhasilp) – Amount Raised $710 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721997
- Team Remembrance of Heroes – Support Program (Captain:Andrew Miao) – Amount Raised $800 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721986
- Team Shimmerellas – Transwomen’s Program (Captain: Mina) – Amount Raised $0 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=723939
- Teen Titans – Queer Asian Youth Program (Captain Gabriel Bacani) – Amount Raised $0 https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=724248
- Please join us as a runner/walker to help us raise funds to benefit the East and Southeast Asians of the LGBTQ community and people living with HIV!
- To find out how you can register as a runner/walker, please visit: http://www.acas.org/acas-scotiarun-charity-challenge-2016/
More importantly, please make a donation to the runners/walkers or our wonderful teams! We need your support!
From all of the staff and board members of ACAS, we want to thank you in advance for your generosity and love!
If you have any questions about the ACAS ScotiaRun 2016 Charity Challenge, please contact: Christian Hui at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Profile Feature #2: Team ACAS SuperMen’s Special Video for You!
We are Team ACAS SuperMEN! We are raising awareness AND raising funds for HIV prevention. Please support us by either running/walking with us or donating to our team page. We are trying to reach a goal of $2000!
Support Team ACAS SuperMen at https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=721744
To find out more information on how to join the ACAS ScotiaRun Charity Challenge, please visit:
ACAS Men’s Program presents SLAM!: Sex Love Asian Men
SLAM! addresses health and social issues within the LGBT Asian Men community, and is a program which helps discussion, education, and lifestyles. Our goal is to create a place to discuss and share our experiences, our skills and knowledge with our peers of all orientation, and by exploring holistic and empowering approaches to our identity: physical, emotional, and sexual.
Follow us! www.twitter.com/ACAStoronto
Like us! www.facebook.com/AsianCommunityAIDSServices